You know me, I LOVE Next. Their clothes are simply the best for little ones, amazing quality, wash perfectly and are well sized (unlike some of their competitors) they are, above all, my favourite place to get Darcie's gear!
1. What little girls spring wardobe wouldn't be complete without a colourful flowery hoody?! This one is available for £11-£12.
2.Butterfly dress, too cute. Priced at £22-£24.
3. Mint/Blue skinny trousers, perfect and I quite fancy a pair myself! £10-£11.
4.Bunny and Ditsy Print Tops, two pack. Perfect for the transition into spring! £9-£11.
5. Sparkle Cardigan, will go perfectly with the pink chinos! £12-£13.
6. Bee Applique and All-Over Print tops, two pack, £9-£11.
7. Spot plimsoils, so, so cute! £11-£13.
8. Print Chinos, I could totally rock these! £11-£12
9. Another hoody, so bright and colourful! £11-£12
Oh My Days, I'm in love...
Mummy B xoxox