I am slightly, just slightly, obsessed with all things beauty. Something that I haven't really talked about much on here, but I love reading beauty blogs and thought considering the title of this blog includes "all things pretty" here are my pretty things I am currently lusting over....
1) Illamasqua nail varnish in Lament, £13.50 available HERE. This is such a gorgeous pinky coral, I keep seeing it around and I am most certainly lusting over it.
2) Real Techniques brushes The Core Collection, £21.99 available HERE. I'm ashamed to admit that I don't own that many make-up brushes and so I think this will be the perfect set to expand a little further!
3) Benefit They're Real mascara, £19.50 available HERE. I LOVE Benefits Bad Lash so I really want to see if all the hype about this product is worth it!
4) Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette, £20.00 available HERE. I have the Naked palette already and its amazing so really this product is a no brainer.
5) Liz Earle Clense & Polish starter kit, £14.75 available HERE. I really want this... so badly....
6) Origins GinZing Refreshing eye cream, £21.00 available HERE. Since having Darcie I have really noticed that around my eyes need a helping hand, I have herd wonderful things about this product and really want to give it a whirl!
7) Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray, £9.00 30ml available HERE. I have noticed that my make-up sometimes doesn't last all day, and would like to give this a go!
8)Tangle Teezer, Pink, £10.99 available HERE. My hair suffers big time, I'm a fan of the messy bun so my hair sometimes requires a good de-tangle!!
9) Nails Inc York Feather Effect Nail Polish, £11.00 available HERE. This looks amazing! Such a pretty colour too.
What are you guys lusting over right now??
Mummy B xoxox