I think I have loved everything about October. The darker evenings, all the autumnal activities, half term fun and of course Halloween. Today, I thought I would share with you some of my favourite "things" from this past month. So lets get cracking!
1. My phone contact was up for renewal and decided to make the move from Vodafone over to EE - I was so fed up of never having signal! I opted for the iPhone 6, and its such a lovely phone. I'm completely obsessed with my new phone case, it was from Ebay from THIS seller.
2. I have been using a new foundation for the last month or so, the Maxfactor Skin Luminzer. Its so pretty and adds a little bit of sparkle (not tons so you don't look like a glitter ball) giving a dewy finish.
3. Im in love with my -Ten- eye cream, I have written a whole blog post on it HERE.
4. Next is a birthday present from my brother, my beautiful oversized Zara scarf. I have been wearing it loads - even when its been slightly too warm too! Can't wait for it to get a little colder to get more use out of it!
5. OK, I have been completely OBSESSED with the Divergent series, I read the whole series this month and was so sad when it ended. I have actually fallen back in love with reading, it gives me ample time to switch off each evening - which has done me the world of good. I am about to start another series, Mortal Instruments - City of Bones and hope that lives up to the hype!
6. For a treat I have been reaching for the Mocha's from Nescafe Dolce Gusto. They are the perfect hit of chocolate and coffee!
7. Lastly is another beauty fav, a beautiful blush from Seventeen. I'm not sure what the shade is called but its a peach shade with subtle gold shimmer. Its a strange concept in that its in the form of a stamp, but you literally "stamp" it on to your cheeks and then blend with a brush and you're good to go!
What have you been loving recently?
Mummy B xoxox