1. A full night's sleep. I know you're only little still Henry, but I would love a full night's sleep. I haven't had one of them in a very long time - even when you were in my tummy I never got a full night's sleep.
As I am still breastfeeding Henry it does fall on me to feed him through the night. It's tough, when Darcie was small me and Jamie would share the feeds. I'm keen for him to be able to feed Henry a couple of nights, but I'm struggling with expressing at the moment. Perhaps it's the type of pump I have - I'm not sure. If anyone has any tips on expressing please feel free to share.
2. Me time. Selfish? Yes. But sometimes you have to be. I'm at home all day with the children, which I love, but I do miss the adult conversation that comes with working. Jamie works pretty long shifts and unsociable hours, sometimes I barely see him at all and if he is at home, he is catching up on sleep (oh the luxury ;)). I would love to snatch a couple of hours where I can paint my nails, without them getting trashed because a little person needs me etc. Jamie is very good though and will often tell me to go relax and have a bath. Keeper.
3. Date night. We have yet to do this since Henry'a arrival, but it's pretty difficult to do when breastfeeding. I really need to sort this expressing situation out.
4. More hours in the day. I never seem to get things finished. I will always try to write a daily goals list, but very rarely finish it and it's through no fault of trying. There
is really just not enough hours in the day.
5. More energy. Perhaps this is why I'm not completing my goals list. I need to start exercising more, yes I want to lose weight, but that's really not my motivation. I'm noticing I tire very quickly when playing with Darcie and I don't want to be the mum that can't run around after her little ones. 2016 will be the year of getting my fitness levels back on track.
What's the one thing you would really want for Christmas that you just can't buy?