This year, as I keep saying, Christmas really has crept up on me. So much so, I'm starting to worry I've left it all to the last min. Thankfully, the children's present's are mostly all done now so I can relax a little.
With this in mind, I thought I'd share with you a few present ideas in case your struggling for those last little bits, or if like me, you've left it to the last minute.
1. For the Peppa Pig lovers. I got this alphaphonics campervan for both Darcie & Henry. I feel that she could help Henry say more sounds which will, in turn aid her learning too.
2. Grimm's Rainbow stacking toy, for those younger children developing their fine motor skills.
3. Baby musical instrument gift set - perfect for their first Christmas.
4. My litte man loves to "tidy" so helping him on his was is this toy cleaning set from Melissa & Doug.
5. Bath crayons are the perfect stocking filler, these ones from Munchkin are fab.
6. Great for reception age children who are exploring word formation. Banagrams are the perfect learning tool.
7. My little boy adores cars and animal, the Melissa & Doug safari jeep would be ideal for him.
8. Shopkins, my daughter is obsessed, along with the love of building, this play set is sure to go down a treat.
Hope these suggestions have helped in your last min rush. Now, grab a cuppa and the laptop and finish the shopping in the comfort of your home.
Mummy B xoxox