Whilst at work today I got a lovely surprise in my inbox... in the shape of a fellow blogger nominating me for Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much Rachel from Beauty Queen UK, please go check her wonderful blog out!!
So to get the Award I have to do 4 things
Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
Tell us 7 things about yourself
Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award
and comment on their blogs to let them know
Right ok, so seven things about me
1) I'm not actually officially Mummy "B" as me and Jamie are not married yet.
2) I don't have a driving licence
3) I am very obsessed with nail varnish
4) I used to be a Buffy the Vampire Slayer geek, going to conventions... highlight of my life, meeting James Masters, Spike! (OK not quite highlight, but I think my heart may have stopped for 30 seconds!)
5) I haven't had my hair cut or dyed since I was 37 weeks pregnant... Darcie is now 9 months!
6) I LOVE dancing, but haven't danced since I was at University
7) I would really like to be able to speak another language fluently
Now for my nominations
Bec of Flowers in Tea Tins, soon to be married Bec is aiming to get married with a budget of £2000! Hoping to get married myself in the near future I am super excited to see if she can reach her goal! Plus she is a very lovely friend of mine.
Alex of Baby to Bump, her blog is gorgeous and is written in such a cute away! Patiently waiting till her little baby to arrive.
Kayleigh of Beauty Life and Babies, I LOVE her blog I ALWAYS get excited when I see she has a new post.
Jessica from Jessica Beautician, I have followed her blog for a long time now, its my go to blog for all my beauty needs.
Steph of Day Dreaming on a Dime, my beautiful friend who lives the other side of the country (so I hardly ever see her... boooo). This blog keeps me updated and her food recipes are pretty darn good too!
Natalie of Simply Just Natalie, probably as obsessed with nail varnish as me! Love her fashion posts too!
Becca of Keeping up with the Joneses, a recent find and is fast becoming one of my top regular reads!
Please go and check these wonderful blogs out!!
Mummy B xoxox