As I am sat wrapped in my dressing gown AND a fleecy blanket (with a glass of wine in hand) I am feeling like Autumn and the colder months are approaching fast. Which has got me thinking as to what I would like to do over the next few months.
I like to stop and think about these things, I love to make lists and have hundreds of them in my note section on me phone! Last year I created an Autumn bucket list (which you can see HERE)
So here is my to do list for Autumn 2013
- Go for a walk through the Autumn leaves
- Create an Autumn activity for Darcie
- Take Lady to Southwold so she can enjoy the seaside
- Paint our main bedroom
- Have a date night on the bike (motorbike) before it gets too cold
- Choose a Pinterest project and create!
- Carve Pumpkins for Halloween
- Take Darcie to our local fireworks
- Get some recent photos printed and make gifts for family
Now its chucking it down with rain, I am feeling very very cosy. This is what I love about Autumn.
Things you are looking forward to during the colder months??
Mummy B xoxox