I haven't done one of these in a while and as it has been so gloomy I have been browsing my favourite online sites for a bit of window shopping!
Come and browse with me...
1. I may be possibly (if Vodafone sort themselves out) swooping my phone with my brother and so I have been eyeballing some pretty phone cases. My current phone, HTC One X Plus doesn't have any nice phone case options so I will be happy to switch it up sometimes! These beauties are from Joules £19.95.
2. If you haven't realised by now, I love stripes. In particular navy stripes. Add a bit of coral and for me your on to a winner. The Joules top is priced £29.95.
3. A yellow bag?! Yes please! This pretty little thing is from Next, £22, it is the perfect bag to go with my many nautical style outfits.
4. Naked 3 palette, I currently have the Naked one and Basics palette and was never interested in the second palette as I didn't feel it was too different from the first, but the third? Well that's a different story, it's so pretty and has some pink tones mixed in... Lovely! Available at Debenhams for £37.
5. Yes. I'm in love with my Barry M glitter texture nail varnish in Majesty that I want the entire collection! Available from Superdrug for £3.99
6. This Cath Kidston necklace is just too cute. I really love the colours on the bird, would look perfect with the Joules top! Now in the Sale on the Asos website priced at £12.
7. Another bag, this time in a beautiful duck egg blue colour. This bag is nice and big, perfect for me to chuck in Darcie's bits and bobs too! From Topshop priced at £36.
8. Macadamia natural oil healing spray, perfect for helping me to repair my hair. In the sale on Beauty Bay for £9.75-£15.15.
9. And last but not least, another beautiful item from Joules! This nautical knit is perfect for stepping into spring. This is most definitely a treat item, priced at £69.95.
There we go, my window shopping for the evening! Perfect!
If you have a similar post, send me your links so I can window shop some more :)
Mummy B xoxox